Kinbata Wooden Rolling Pin
Made of solid beech wood, the Kinbata Wood Rolling Pin is essential in the baker’s kitchen for rolling dough, pastry or fondant. This refined rolling pin features a polished smooth finish and rounded ends that is especially useful for rolling out dough into rounds for dumplings.
With a surface coated in olive oil, it is more natural and safe. While the measurement scale etched on the surface makes it a convenient tool for extra precision.
Available in three size options to suit personal preferences.
- Solid quality beech wood, smooth polished finishes
- Food safe, natural finish with no paint or wax
- Comfortable rounded edges, can be used for rolling dumpling skin
- Easy to use with the long length and large diameter
- Convenient etched measurement markings on the rolling pin
- Type: Kitchen tool
- Style: Japanese
- Brand: Kinbata
- Use: Rolling dough, pastry, fondant etc.
- Content: 1 x Wood rolling pin
- Material: Beech wood
- Dimension: 29 cm length x 3.5 cm diameter
- Care: Please do not soak in water and avoid prolong exposure to sunlight. It is advisable to coat lightly with vegetable oil occasionally for long term maintenance.