Treat yourself or a special someone to everyday cafe lifestyle at home with the Miko home café set.
The Miko Set includes a matte finish Miko Ceramic Cup with matching oval shaped saucer and ceramic spoon, with an elegant ribbed glass pouring jug and a mini wood serving board. All these are beautifully presented in a unique woven basket decorated with a faux silk scarf which is reusable as an accessory to dress up your clothes, bag or hair. Use the woven basket as a stylish carry bag, home storage or to pack a little picnic for the park.
Enjoy a cosy home café moment with Miko Set – brew yourself a cup of tea or coffee, and serve up some tasty snacks, cakes and pastries on the unique oval ceramic saucer or cute wooden paddle serving board.
- Stylishly curated home cafe set
- Gorgeous reusable gift wrapping
- Ideal for gifting
- Type: Miko Set – Home café bundle deal
- Content: Miko Ceramic Cup and Saucer Set, matching ceramic spoon, mini ribbed glass jug, mini wood serving board, medium rattan basket, faux silk scarf, free gift card.
- Material: Ceramic, glass, wood, faux silk
- Miko Cup: 8.5cm diameter x 5.8cm height
- Miko Saucer: Approx. 13 x 18cm
- Ceramic Spoon: 11.5cm x 2.8cm
- Solid Wood Serving Board: Approx. 13 x 18cm (includes handle)
- Mini Glass Jug: 5.2cm diameter (top) x 7.3cm diameter (base) x 6.5cm height
- Medium Woven Basket: 26 x 17 x 11.5cm
- Faux Silk Scarf: 9 x 97cm
- Optional: Special occasion gift wrapping available at an addition charge of RM10. Just add option to order under Gift and Lifestyle Category. Includes mini dried/faux flower bouquet, satin/festive theme ribbon, and personalised message (please indicate in order note)
- Please allow 1-2cm tolerance in given dimension due to manual measurement.
- Due to the nature of ceramic production, there may be minor irregularities in glazing, appearance of tiny black dots or pinholes which are not considered defects.
- Pattern of scarf is for reference only and may subject to change depending on availability.
- Please expect slight irregularities, minor defects, uneven weaving and appearance of joints in woven basket, due to the nature of the material and handmade process.